Last night I built a fire then closed the fireplace flue by mistake. Do not try this at home. I was burning real wood logs too, not one of those Duraflame wax and sawdust dealies. So, now the whole house smells like a campfire. Even my clothes smell a little like smoke today.
On the bright side, now I don't expect Julie to complain when I conceal the fireplace with the 55" HDTV I'm planning to buy.
This morning I can't stop sneezing. I wonder if all the smoke inhalation has agrivated my delicate sinuses. Or maybe it's just allergies.