1. Your Live Journal user name and what it means:
jarrett. It is my first name.
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) how well does your Live Journal represent who you actually are?
I'd say 8, although that is a rather arbitrary assessment.
3. How much about your life do you post to Live Journal?
I like to share mostly good and happy things in my journal. If I'm in a bad mood, I don't go whining about it.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
I decided not to post about my dating life. I get too many personal questions. But don't worry, you're not missing too much there.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
Oh, I'd say five. I'm not really very exciting. But at least I don't post stupid quizzes and song lyrics all the time. That annoys me.
6. From who/how did you find out about Live Journal?
Julie (qtkat) introduced me.
7. Has anyone ever joined Live Journal because of you?
I've gotten a few people to join. The only one who seems to actually use it is dark_wolfe.
8. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
About one in five hundred.
9. What is your favorite interest on Live Journal?
10. Has anything on Live Journal ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
Nope. I have my mind pretty much made up about most things.
11. How often do you comment on other people's journals?
I try to spread some comment love around every day. I don't do it as much as I ought to, though.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals?
I read them more often than I write in mine. Sometimes I'll go days without an entry.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on Live Journal?
Trolls from the Jennicam Fan Forum have found there way over here a few times. I used to debate with those idiots, but my new policy of swiftly deleting and completely ignoring my detractors has kept flaming to a minimum. I don't have this journal to waste time arguing with retards.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
No. I still allow anonymous comments.
15. Who are your favorite Live Journal friend(s) and why?
That is a tough question. I like nearly everyone on my friends list. I'm not afraid to boot someone who is annoying me. But I really enjoy reading incarnation and drseussrox. They always seem to have happiness to share. And kendryk always cracks me up. He was a good neighbor. But I can't really single anyone out.
16. How many of your Live Journal friends have you actually met?
Nineteen, if you count darkmoon ;)
17. Of all of the people on Live Journal you know of, who is the most like you?
That is a tough question. I'm really one of a kind.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
When I meet someone in person I am compelled to put them on my list. But I've been known just to add random people in order to keep things interesting.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
Yes, but it doesn't mean I keep them.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
I cannot tollerate racist or hateful expression.
21. Is your "significant other" on Live Journal?
There is no such person.
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on Live Journal?
Yeah, a there are a few people I'd like to meet.
23. On a scale of 1-10, rate the Live Journal for convenience, usefulness, and coolness factor:
Live Journal is much better than the zero other systems I've tried. The logo gets a 10, hands down.
24. Who is the cutest girl/guy on Live Journal?
Gee whiz, let me look at all seven hundred thousand journals and get back to you.
25. Who have you known for at least a year or more from Live Journal?
I've been on Live Journal for more than two years, so that's a pretty long list.