1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
I have only one. It's a 55" Mitsubishi HDTV. It's my baby.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
Lately I've been watching less than normal. But I'd say I watch about twenty hours per week in total.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
I don't have children, so I haven't really thought about it. I'd say the right programming in moderation could be beneficial, but television as a babysitter seems bad.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken?
The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Futurama and The Simpsons. And I try to catch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart as often as I can.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
Each half hour it would alternate between childrens cartoons and hard-core porn. Tell me you wouldn't sign up for that channel.