On Friday I had dinner with what's-her-name. We went out to the oh-so-trendy Esquire Grill. I had the chicken. It was excellent. After dinner we went to see Punch Drunk Love. No one warned me how bizarre that movie is. I think I liked it. I'm really not sure. It wasn't bad. But it was a little hard to get into. It was certainly unpredictable, which is always nice. I'm fairly certain my date was disappointed.
On Saturday I managed to get my hands on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, thanks to some helpful sleuthing by Julie (qtkat). I haven't played the game much yet, but so far it's totally awesome and radical. Anyway, Julie and Chris (gigglecam) came over and hung out Saturday evening. We watched movies and played Jenga. All was good.
Sunday I cleaned house and worked on projects. Those projects may have included:
- Design an IMAX email flyer for Santa vs. The Snowman 3D
- Revise designs for a website for some steak house I've never heard of
- Design a website for some technology company someplace
- Design a website for some $35 million marketing campaign
- Destroy a jury member's car with a hammer; convince him to change his verdict