1. What's the middle name of first person you slept with?
2. What kind of underwear are you wearing, and what color are they?
Black boxer-briefs. Damn sexy.
3. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Hmmmm. Either Mozart's Requiem, Beethoven's Piano Sonata #14 in C sharp minor, or Puttin' on the Ritz by Taco.
4. What is the number of your sluttiest friend so that some of your single friends can get some action?
Sadly, I don't have any slutty friends.
5. What would your last meal be before being executed?
A nice, big fat bacon cheeseburger.
6. Beatles or Stones?
The Beatles, no question.
7. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Osama Bin Laden. And hopefully everyone would know I offed him.
8. The person whose problems you wouldn't want to hear?
If you're not my friend, keep your problems to yourself.
9. What is the thing most important to you about the preferred sex?
That's a tough one. Probably intelligence or a sense of humor. At the end of the day, you have to have someone to talk to and laugh with.
10. Do you secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them?
I don't "hate" anybody, openly or secretly. I cherish all of my friends.
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Is time travel a superpower? Or maybe omniscience. Yeah, I'm greedy.
12. Favorite hangover cure?
Water and Aleve.
13. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
The way I mix them, not many. Maybe four to get pretty tipsy.
14. Favorite song lyric?
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns and calls me on and on across the universe
15. Hair color you most like someone you're dating to have?
16. If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
Deaf. As much as I love music, I absolutely need my sight to earn a living.
17. Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Occasional insomnia, but that may be more of a physical issue.
18. Siblings that should go to rehab?
Not that I know of. Last I heard they're all in pretty good shape as far as substance abuse is concerned.
19. Least favorite month?
August, because it get's hot and there are no holidays.
20. Favorite hateful thing to do to somebody?
Any day I do something hateful is a bad day. Next.
21. First movie you remember seeing as a kid?
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
22. Favorite person in the whole world?
Danielle. No one else even comes close.
23. When's the last time you went on a date?
I took Danielle to see Love Actually two weeks ago. We loved it, actually.
24. Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
Yes. I like them a lot.
25. Fall or spring?
Spring. Everything turns green here in the valley. It's gorgeous.
26. Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
How sad that two girls actually fit perfectly in this category, but for very different reasons. Let's not talk about such things.
27. If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
This question invalidates itself.
28. Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
Near my brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews and children.
29. Who is the person you can count on the most?
30. If you could date any celebrity, past or present, time and age are not a factor?
Uhh, I'm not really into celebrity worship. So, I dunno... Natalie Portman, maybe.
31. What books have you pretended to read?
The entire curriculum of "American Literature" in 11th grade.
32. What's a word you'd use to describe your life?
33. What's your favorite drinking game?
I think I've gotten past that phase, but Quarters was always good for a laugh.
34. What did you dream about last night?
I can't remember.
35. Favorite vice?
36. What's the last thing you'd ever tell someone?
That my favorite vice is crack cocaine.