2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
Yes. Lindsay Elizabeth
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
The desire to name one of my kids Heather is all too tempting.
5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmother's maiden name?
I don't know about the survey writer, but I actually had two grandmothers. They were born to the Gallo and Whitmarsh clans.
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
7. What was the name of your first pet?
Muffin. She was a grey tabby cat. I wonder if dad or Tom have any photos of her.
8. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
9. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
Nellie Stokes Elementary School in Camden-Wyoming, Delaware.
10. What was the name of your English teacher(s) in high school?
Oh man, you want all four of them? I never had a special bond with any of my English teachers. Ummm... 9th grade was Genevieve Tracy. Then 10th grade was Douglas Forcucci. 11th grade is a complete blur. 12th grade was Mary McCormick.
11. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)?
I've tried, but I've never been able to get a name to stick to my car. It's always "the car" or "the Civic".