You may have heard in the news that Blender magazine has rated the 50 worst hit songs of all time. I haven't found the whole list, but here's the top 10:
So, what does it mean if eight of these songs are currently in my iTunes playlist? Heck, I love "We Built This City", and I'm not afraid to admit it!
- Starship - We Built This City
- Billy Ray Cirus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
- Limp Bizkit - Rollin'
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Huey Lewis and the News - The Heart of Rock-and-Roll
- Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy
- Eddie Murphey - Party All the Time
- Madonna - American Life
- Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony and Ivory