-- UNIQUE --
1. Nervous Habits? Umm, no I don't think I have any.
2. Are you double jointed? Psh, I'm barely single jointed.
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yeah. The ladies love it.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Yes.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? I don't think so.
6. Can you cross your eyes? Uh huh.
7. Tattoos? I have two: a small planet and moon on my right ankle, and a techno-tribal design on my right arm. I drew them both. I mean, I drew the designs. They were inked by professionals.
8. Piercings and where? The only holes in me are the ones I was born with.
9. Do you make your bed daily? No. I'm too lazy in the mornings for that.
-- CLOTHES --
10. Which shoe goes on first? Left, usually.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Who throws a shoe? Honestly!
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet? Um, twenty bucks or so.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I wear a ring my brother gave me on my right hand, but I take it off at night.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? My tattered leather coat.
-- FOOD --
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirlage.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Oh, I actually love Spam. If you slice it and fry it and season it right... it can make a pretty tasty sammich! Great, now I have a Spamwich craving. I better pick up a can.
17. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough. Being lactose intollerant makes ice cream a very rare treat.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Two at the moment: Kellogg's Smart Start and Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats.
19. What's your favourite beverage? Mountain Dew Code Red. I'm not sure it's the best tasting drink in the world, but somehow I'm hopelessly addicted to the stuff. I'm going to have to main-line it eventually.
20. What's your favorite restaurant? I have a soft spot for Fogo de Chão Churrascaria in Dallas, Texas. If you're in the neighborhood, you should try it out.
21. Do you cook? I can follow instructions on a box, but I'm not sure it qualifies as "cooking". I make a mean plate of Hamburger Helper, though. Makes a great meal.™
-- GROOMING --
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Um... like, every day.
23. Hair drying method? Towel-drying is all too efficient, and getting quicker every year.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Yeah, I color my hair about once a year just to spice things up a bit. My hair is naturally brown, but I like to add a little bit of red now and then to match my goat'.
-- MANNERS --
25. Do you swear? Fuck yeah.
26. Do you ever spit? Not on purpose.
-- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE --
27. Animal? Do you mean type of animal or individual creature? I like cats, but Pazzo the dog is high on my list.
28. Food? The good ol' bacon cheeseburger. Yum.
29. Month? That's a tough one. There isn't any month I really look forward to all year round.
30. Day? Like, specific day of the year or day of the week? These questions are vague. I'll say Sunday.
31. Cartoon? Futurama, Simpsons (especially the classic 3rd through 8th season episodes), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and The Family Guy. In that order.
32. Shoe Brand? I have no brand loyalty. If it fits, I'll wear it, as they say.
33. Subject in school? Art or science stuff.
34. Color? I have never found any wavelength of visible light to be specifically pleasing. Maybe blue.
35. Sport? I don't really like watching sports, but I love playing pool.
36. TV show? Six Feet Under. I could watch that show for 10 hours straight.
37. Thing to do in the spring? Walk around Capitol Park and watch the sqirrels.
38. Thing to do in the summer? Go camping at Sly Park, or line up to see summer blockbusters on opening night.
39. Thing to do in the fall? Celebrate my birthday.
40. Thing to do in the winter? Rent a cabin on Donner Lake and enjoy the mountain vistas.
-- IN AND AROUND --
41. The CD player? Empty at the moment. iPod has taken over.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? Danielle, by a landslide.
43. Ever taken a cab? Yes, a long time ago.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors? No.
45. What color is your bedroom? Comforting warm earthtones.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle? Window! I want to see what's going on outside.
-- LA LA LAND --
48. What's your sleeping position? Girl on top.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yeah, I crank up the A/C and sleep under a heavy comforter. I spend so much money on electricity, I expect the DEA to come knocking on my door one of these days.
50. Do you snore? Only when I have a sinus infection. My snoring problems have cleared up tremendously in the last twelve months.
51. Do you sleepwalk? Not exactly. Sometimes I wake up in terror and spring out of bed, but I wouldn't call it sleepwalking.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? No.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Lord no.
54. How about with the light on? No. My parents kept me in the basement, so I'm quite accustomed to pitch darkness.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Only when I'm napping on the couch.