Jarrett (jarrett) wrote,
Jarrett
jarrett

Danielle just had another exam. She's stuck at 4 cm, so the doctor is going to increase the pitosin to see if we can get some better contractions.

Right now there's a fifty-fifty chance we'll be resorting to plan "C" later this afternoon.

We're all holding up very well. It's just past 9 am. We've been here 14 hours.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments